Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Let the holidays begin

Welcome to late November. It's about 6 seconds from snowing, and it's dark by 4:30 in the afternoon. What better time to do some traveling and see friends and family.

Well, for my Thanksgiving, I'm staying right where I am. No need to set foot outside the door. The parents are currently on the road from Pittsburgh to spend the long weekend in New England. This includes a 5 am wakeup call tomorrow to go and see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Hopefully will get to see Jeff and his family, as they'll be in the city as well.

Back to Norwalk for dinner, which, this year, I'm in charge of. An early birthday celebration on Friday, some fun stuff Saturday and Sunday, and Monday morning, I'm off to San Francisco for two weeks. Nice little business trip that'll kill some time between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Hopefully, I'll get some good pictures from my side trips on the West Coast. If so, I'll put some up here when I return. Speaking of returns, I get in 2 days before my birthday, and a day before a multi-birthday celebration with the co-workers. Then 2 weeks of work (which may prove to be a little intense), then a week off for Christmas and New Years.

I plan, at the moment, to drive home for the holiday, do a little skiing, and possibly hit the Pocono's for New Years, hopefully with new skis in hand. Can't wait to get up north (and maybe out west) this season.

Well, nothing else really exciting to report, but have a great holiday everyone.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home